- This Policy applies to your use of the Amazonas choice Websites, such as amazonaschoice.com, (the “Site”, “the Sites” as applicable), which includes Amazonas choice (Israel), and any company that sponsors the Group in the future and on their behalf (“Amazonas choice”, “Company “), regardless of how you access or use them.
- This Policy applies to all uses made by our users of the Sites, including:
- When you use the Site, whether using your computer, mobile device or any other device or connecting to the Services through the Site or any other site and/or application.
- About phone calls, emails, other electronic messages including SMS, telephone, Internet chat, website/portal and any other means of communication between you and the Company.
- Please note: You are under no legal obligation to provide the Company with any personal information. However, without providing the information, you will not be able to obtain the services provided by the Company and through the Sites, which require the execution of a registration process. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you provide us with personal information of your own free will for the purposes set forth in this Policy and that we may hold such information in accordance with this Policy and the provisions of any law. Providing information about you when registering for the Services constitutes a statement from you as to their correctness.
- In this document, “Company” and ” Amazonas choice Customer” also encompasses Amazonas choice Customer employees, Amazonas choice Customer executives, and/or anyone on their behalf.
- Some of the services offered on the site require registration. As part of the registration, you will be asked to update personal information about you such as, but not limited to, your first name, last name, active e-mail address, residential address, communication and so on, as well as select a username and personal password. Some of these details will be marked as “required fields” Submission of this data will not be possible to register and certain services may be provided only after registration. These data/details.
- As to the username and password, Amazonas choice may be required to periodically identify additional and/or other means of identification and request that you keep the username and password confidential to prevent misuse and recommend changing the password from time to time.
- Registering through your social networking account: You can register for sites using your social networking account such as Facebook. When you sign up for a service through your social network account, you allow us to get basic information about you from your social network profile, such as your name, email address, profile picture, depending on your privacy settings on the same social network. Change according to your wishes through the social network interface.
The information collected by Amazonas choice was ordered
Personally Identifiable Information (“Personal Information”) that you provide or collected by us will be stored in the Amazonas choice, as applicable, or any other Amazonas choice Subscriber Group membership as may be in the future. You will be required to retain your personal information for the length of time required to fulfill the purposes of using the information set forth in this policy or for a longer period as required or in accordance with applicable law.
Information you provide us
- When you register for Amazon’s Website and Services, for example, to place an order on the Website, you will be required to register within which you will be asked to provide us with personal information such as a first name, last name, telephone number, residential address, e-mail address, etc..
- If you place an order or purchase products on the Website, the order details, and transactions made by you and the payment method you have used will be retained by Amazonas choice Customer, including orders for products that may reveal the health or other sensitive information about you.
- When you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, or through the feedback form on the site, Amazonas choice may receive information that personally identifies you. We may monitor and save telephone calls, emails, live chats and Record any communication between you and the company’s customer service representatives.
- As stated, you are not required by law to provide the information, but without your consent, you will not be able to use certain services on the site and Amazonas choice Order will not be able to provide you with the same services.
- You must only provide correct, accurate and complete details and you hereby confirm the correctness of the details you have provided. As noted, you are not required by law to provide the details, but incorrect information or failure to provide the full details may, in part, prevent you from using the Services on the Site, impair the quality of the service provided to you, thwart the completion of your order and impair the ability Contact you. If your details have changed, you should update them online on the website or by contacting customer service.
- Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect personal and statistical aggregate information related to your use of the Sites, in one or more of the following ways:
- We may use third-party services to collect and analyze personal information relating to your website activity as well as anonymous, statistical or aggregated information, in connection with the use of the site, for the purpose of analyzing site traffic.
The use of information
- To allow you to use the Services on the Site;
- to identify you during your re-entry to the areas that require registration and to save you from entering your information each time;
- To enhance and enrich the services and content offered on the Site, including to create new services and content tailored to the requirements of users of the Site and their expectations, and to modify or cancel existing services and content;
- To tailor advertisements and commercial and marketing information to your personal preferences and / or shopping habits on the Amazonas choice Network (including if you are a Life Style Club member) by displaying content and services on your personalized sites, including through social media platforms such as promotions, coupons, and messages;
- To tailor the ads you see when you visit and browse the site to your interests. The information we use for this purpose does not personally identify you by name or address;
- To send you occasional information about services, content and offers that may be of interest to you, as well as marketing and advertising information, including personalized offers based on the information collected about you – whether the information we publish ourselves or information we receive from other advertisers. For the avoidance of doubt, such information will be sent to you via email, SMS and various media, including through social media platforms, only if you have consented, and you can unsubscribe at any time by sending a message to [email protected] by tapping a link “Remove from the mailing list” appearing in any such email, or by following any instruction that the Company may include in the email sent to you and ceasing to receive it in accordance with the provisions of section 30A of the Communications [Bezeq & Services] Law, 1982.
- for the needs of the company, including, inter alia, service and survey needs, research and statistical analysis of the use of the site;
Providing personal information to third parties
- Amazonas choice Order is obligated to maintain the databases in accordance with the Privacy Protection Law, 1981 (hereinafter: the “Privacy Protection Law”), and will not transfer the personally identifiable information to third parties except in the cases listed below:
- To provide you with the Services on the Sites and to manage the personal information collected about you on the Site, through the Company’s service providers (including their subcontractors), to a reasonable extent and for business needs, such as cloud computing and hosting providers (in Israel or abroad), providers Support and enhancement services, billing and collection fees for your on-site purchases, email delivery and marketing information providers, including targeted and customized advertising on various media, invoices, and receipts, and more;
- In the event that you take or attempt to do through or through the Website, actions that appear to be in violation of law;
- If Amazonas choice has been ordered you will receive a judicial order instructing it to disclose your details or information about you to a third party, even if it is not the court;
- in any dispute, claim, claim, claim or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Amazonas choice Customer (including its subsidiaries and / or affiliates) and / or on its behalf;
- In any event, the disclosure, in Amazonas choice sole discretion, is necessary to prevent serious harm to your body or property or to prevent serious harm to a third party;
- Amazonas choice Services may disclose and share anonymous, aggregate and statistical information with other companies or organizations related to the ongoing management and operation of the Website, as well as with suppliers, business partners, advertisers and any third party in its sole discretion, but Amazonas choice Services is not knowingly or unintentionally disclosing to them. Your identity without your consent;
- When purchasing products or services sold on the Website under a joint Amazonas choice Operations activity and the third party as displayed on the Website prior to the purchase of the same product or service, Amazonas choice Services will be able to provide these Partners with the information they need to complete the purchase process, manage the relevant content activity and maintain contact with you.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers transmitted to your device and stored there through your web browser for documentation purposes. Some cookies make it easier for you to navigate the site, while others enable a faster login or track your actions on the site.
- Some cookies expire when the browser closes and others are stored on your computer’s hard drive. We will make clear that cookies contain a variety of information such as pages you have visited, the length of time you spent on the site, where you came to the site, sections and information that you would like to see when logging in and more. The cookies, among other things, also help to collect statistics about the use of the site, to adapt the site to your personal preferences and information security needs. Cookies can also be used by Amazonas choice to counteract the need to enter your information each time you revisit sections of the site that require registration.
- The information in cookies is encrypted, but if you do not wish to receive cookies, you can avoid this by changing the settings in your browser. You can also delete the cookies on your computer at any time. Just make it clear that as you do so, the Site will not be tailored to your preferences and deleting or deactivating the Cookies may result in you not being able to use some of the Services and features of the Website or other websites or impairing your user experience.
- Amazonas choice Order has implemented advanced protection mechanisms to secure the information on the site. These security mechanisms are designed to reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion into Amazonas choice databases. However, they can never impart complete immunity. Therefore, Amazonas choice was not warranted that the site would be totally immune from unauthorized access and misuse of the information stored therein.
- Amazonas choice Order is urging you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, including the password for your user account access, and log out of your account after use. The Company will not be held responsible for any disclosure of your user information, or any misuse of your information that results from not keeping your username and password confidential, or from updating your passwords frequently.
- By using and purchasing the Website, you represent that you will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim against Amazonas choice Customer and/or anyone on its behalf for any breaches, intrusions, malfunctions and/or disruptions on the Website, provided that the said Website was not controlled by Amazonas choice and it has taken reasonable efforts to prevent the events.
- Amazonas choice Services is authorized to retain your personal information in accordance with applicable law to resolve disputes, resolve issues, assist with any investigation, comply with applicable law requiring the retention of transaction/payment information, enforce terms of service, and take other legal actions.
- Certain services on the site, such as Facebook-related services, are actually managed by non-corporate entities. In such cases, the Services will be provided or operated not only through the Company’s computers but through the other entities as specified.
- The Company may obtain assistance from third parties, including advertising companies, for the purpose of displaying advertisements on the Site or other websites or for the provision of other services. These parties may use information about your online activity (which does not include personally identifiable information), in part, to offer advertisements for products and services that may be of interest to you.
Gathering information for statistical purposes
- Amazonas choice has been assisted by various companies that provide statistical analysis on the use of the site. The companies collect and analyze information about the extent of the use of the website, the frequency of its use, the sources of users’ access to the site and the like. The information collected is essentially statistical, it does not identify you personally and is intended for analysis, research and control purposes.
Right to browse information
- Under the Privacy Protection Law, every person is entitled to peruse himself or his authorized representative in writing or his or her guardian, for information on which the data is held. Anyone who has looked at the information on it and found it to be incorrect, complete or clear or up to date may contact the database owner to correct or delete the information. If the repository owner refuses to fulfill this request, he must notify the applicant in the manner and manner prescribed by the regulations. For the refusal of a database to allow a perusal and a refusal notice to correct or delete information, the information applicant may appeal before the Magistrate’s Court in the manner and in the manner provided in the Privacy Protection Regulations (Terms of Reference for Information and Procedures on Appeal for Refusal of a Reference Request), 1981.
- If the information in the Amazonas choice Database has been used to personally address you, based on your affiliation with a population group determined by one or more of the persons whose names are included in the database (hereinafter: “Commercial Proposal Request”), then you are eligible under the Protection Law Privacy to require in writing that the information relating to you will be deleted from the database used to deliver such commercial offers (“direct mail”). Information needed to conduct its business, including documentation of commercial and other operations performed on the site, will continue to be retained in Amazonas choice databases as required by law, but will no longer be used for such commercial offer inquiries. If within 30 days, you are not notified that the information we have requested to delete has been deleted under this policy, you will be entitled to apply to the Magistrate’s Court in the manner provided by the statute, so that it may instruct us to act as stated. An application for deletion of such information that is not required for the purposes of a commercial offer will be deleted from Amazonas choice Order databases at Amazonas choice Customer discretion or by court order.